Friday, June 11, 2010

first blog post...ever...

ok, so I have never had a blog before so this is all new to me. I decided to start this blog because I need motivation.
I am 6 1/2 months pregnant with our first baby. It's a BOY! We are naming him Tracy James and he is due September 15, 2010. I am over the moon excited and can't wait! My "nesting" has turned into a frenzied need to learn to sew and make everything for the baby homemade. We have decided to cloth diaper which is where the sewing thing started. It has now turned into much more than just sewing diapers.
I will be working on a few different projects this weekend: a car seat cover, a tote bag, and a crayon wrap for our nephew. All of which will be posted for all to see my wonky stitches and horrible techniques!
Well, until next time, buh-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment